Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.50.1 (installable and portable, multilang.)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware
* Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
* Light speed quick scanning.
* Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
* Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
* Database updates released daily.
* Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
* Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
* Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
* A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
* Multi-lingual support.
* Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
* Command line support for quick scanning.
* Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Changes in Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1:
* Fixed issue with the scheduler not performing realtime updates.
* Fixed multiple issues with product crashing during a scan.
* Fixed issue with log not saving on certain command line scans.
* Fixed various issues with Finnish, Italian, and Norwegian languages.
* Fixed formatting and misspelling issues in product help file.